Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Personafy

  Trying to carry a big lady bug into your house is difficult. Especially when it keeps running away from you. People always ask me why I keep a giant ladybug in my home when I can buy a cat. I hate cats. I find lady bugs far more interesting and they scare away any intruders.  I put the bug down carefully by my coffee table. Using a rug to cover it from being cold and helping it become concealed. After carrying the bug 2 miles from a forest to my house I sat by my coffee table and turned the lamp on since it was beginning to get a little dark outside. I took a glimpse at the time and saw it was 8:43. Steadily I sat down on the chair by my small round table, my vision blurred and my hearring deafened. I was becoming too old to carry all these heavy things into my home. For a minute I thought I was dying. This would be the most peaceful way to die but also the loniest.  

   My sleep was not that pleasant, nor was my dream. During my deep sleep I had a dream I was carrying a big lady bug. I hate bugs especially lady bugs. They look nice but when they craw on me I tend to scream like a little girl. When I woke up it was near midnight. I had been asleep for over three hours.
I stood up and noticed a slight pull or movement in the rug. I ignored it for a few seconds then it happened again. I took a look at the floor and here was this huge bump out of nowhere. I grabbed the biggest weapon I could find that was near me. 

  When I was little I never imagined to have a chair as a weapon in any scenario. I was gripping it above my head ready to blow that thing to Kingdom come. For a second I thought, was this dream real? Did I really bring a giant ladybug into my home? Without hesitation I threw the chair down at it. Then picked it back up and repeated the process for about twenty to thirty seconds. Slowly I could see blood rising up to the surface of the rug. The blood rose up so fast I didn't have time to reach for my 12 gauge that was sitting on my couch.

  Thinking that it was a giant ladybug I wanted to see how good of damage I had done. Slowly I pulled the rag up towards my face and dragged it to the side. “Oh...” My reaction was more of a  reliever, because it was my cat. All this WAS a dream. I didn’t really carry a giant bug into my house, but what was my grandson going to say when he doesn't see the cat. The cat’s back was completely shattered. Bone fragments were on the floor scattered like a puzzle. Slowly I got down and checked for a pulse to make sure I had successfully killed it. For years I have been trying to find a way to kill it. Could've never found a better excuse than this. Only problem was, how would any believe this? Slowly I dragged the impaired animal into the garage, and into a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment